With over 10 years experience in post production, storytelling within the frame is always considered the top objective, while maintaining the needs of the director and the final medium.
Avid Media Composer
Final Cut Pro 7
Adobe After Effects
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, Ubuntu
In-depth understanding of containers, codecs, and all things related to video and sound encoding
Columbia College Chicago
Graduation Date – Spring 2014
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Cinema Art + Science
GPA – 3.65/4
Related Course Work
Editing 1, Editing 2, Online Editing, Cinema Color 2, Sound for Cinema, Post-production Audio 1 and 2, Motion Graphics 1, Motion Graphics 2
Editing Practicum – College course that models professional practice across all aspects of filmmaking. Took on the role of creative editor on two projects, and assistant editor on two others.
Raghad – Editor
Black Magic – Editor/Colorist
Executive Kong – Editor
The Tide – Editor
Checked Out – Assistant Editor
Composer and Sound Designer– TIAH Podcast
January 2017 – Present
- Responsible for composing music, mixing, and sound designing all episodes of “This is Actually Happening”. Audience of 30-40k listeners per episode.
Post Production Manager– Builtworlds Media
May 2015 – October 2016
- Shot, edited, colored, animated, and mixed 110+ videos over the course of a year and a half. Managed the entire post production process as more employees were hired. Transformed a corporate video company into a youtube channel that tells stories about the AEC industry
Video Editing Intern– Magnanimous Media
August 2014 – November 2014
- Edited and colored 7 different promotional videos during a 3 month long internship. Collaborated with DP/Director throughout. Took notes and applied them in a creative manner to acheive each video’s goal.
- Manage and carry-out all processes after production.
Notable Freelance Work & Accomplishments
- MCAA National Convention – Shot & edited 4 daily videos over the course of 5 days. Events included a marathon, lectures, meetings, Andy Grammer, Sheryl Crowe, Peyton Manning, and Shaquille O’Neil. The coverage and videos secured a $100,000 contract for Builtworlds. March 2015
- World Famous Laugh Factory – Editor of select promotional videos and live events. Febuary 2015 – December 2015